1 Year Replacement Warranty policy
The 1 year replacement warranty starts at the purchase date and ends 364 continuous days after. All RMA/Warranty inquiries has to be inspected and approved by XSurge Canada before the claim be accepted. All returning shipping and handling charges are at the buyer’s expenses. XSurge Canada will only send back the new product at his own expense if the warranty has been approved, otherwise the customer accepts to pay entire shipping and handling return costs from XSurge Canada to customer’s delivery address.
All inquiries must have a bill and/or order number attached to each product. All product without proof of purchase will be denied for Warranty.
XSurge Canada is the only entity authorized to inspect and judge warranty claims and/or products. Approval and/or denial of claims are at the sole discretion of XSurge Canada.
The warranty is not transferable in any ways nor anybody else then the first end-user owner. The warranty limits only to the cost of a new product.
Upon final approval of claim, XSurge Canada will send a new product from the same amount and/or range of original product.
After warranty period, the customer can request a repair or a replacement at his own expense. Parts, labor, shipping and handling are at customer’s charge.
What is covered:
- Dead LED(s)
- Premature wear
- IP67 sealing problem
- Default resulting from manufacture process
What is NOT covered:
- Defect caused by negligence, abuse, abnormal application, unauthorized repair and/or disassembly
- Malfunction caused by negligence, abuse, abnormal application, unauthorized repair and/or disassembly
- Deterioration caused by negligence, abuse, abnormal application, unauthorized repair and/or disassembly
- Broken product caused by negligence, abuse, abnormal application, unauthorized repair and/or disassembly
- Installation of any form and/or in any way
- Normal usage deterioration
What will permanently void the warranty:
- Negligence, abuse, abnormal application, unauthorized repair and/or disassembly
- Missing proof of purchase
- Instructions and/or installation not followed properly
- Improper usage and/or installation
- Any illegal activities and/or actions against the laws
- Warranty denial by XSurge Canada
To start a warranty claim process, you absolutely need a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. To obtain a RMA number, fill and submit the form on our website here: (http://xsurge-lights.ca/product-registration-and-rma-request/). As soon as you get your RMA number, read carefully the instructions supplied with RMA documentation and ship the product back to XSurge Canada. Be sure to include a readable copy of your original invoice and/or proof of purchase, write clearly the RMA number on your documents AND below the returning address on the package. Lacking of clarity may slow and/or interrupt your request. Note that a RMA number is valid for a period of 30 continuous days. If XSurge Canada did not received the product and the proper documentation after this period, you will have to fill the RMA form and start the process over.
Note that warranty terms and policies are subject to change without notice.